Are you someone under the age of 18 that would like to put their energy towards helping dogs in need? We would love to have your help.
Lil Angels Volunteer club was designed to involve kids in our mission of rescuing homeless and abandoned animals, primarily dogs from rural high-kill shelters where they don’t have a good chance of survival. We want to see the day that there are NO MORE HOMELESS PETS! We can’t do it without you!
Do you have a group or club that would like to come up with a project to help out? We are looking for Lucky Kids like you! No experience necessary! Depending on how old you are and your skills we have fun ways for you to help! Here are just a few ideas:
· Fundraising events – car washes, dog washes, and bake sales (dog or human treats!)
· Computer Skills- making flyers, social networking, etc
· Education Projects- we can help with classroom projects to help educate your friends to responsible pet owners and to get them involved in rescuing animals that would not otherwise survive
· Supply Drives – we are ALWAYS in need of food, collars, leashes, beds, etc
· Making items for the dogs – adoption bandanas, shelter beds to keep them off concrete floors, etc
** Although you must be 18 years of age to handle a dog at our adoption events, kids are welcome to attend with their parents and help talk up the dogs, fill water bowls, and protect the puppies. **
For everything you do for the Lil Angels volunteer club a punch will be given to you on your given punch card. When the card is filled up your hard work is rewarded. You may choose a gift card in the amount of $15.00 to Walmart, Toys R Us, or Target!!